Courses of Study
|Sr. No||Branch||Degree Awarded||Intake Capacity||Duration (Years)|
|1||Civil Engineering||B. Tech.||120||4|
|2||Computer Science & Engineering||B. Tech.||60||4|
|3||Information Technology||B. Tech.||60||4|
|4||Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering||B. Tech.||60||4|
|5||Mechanical Engineering||B. Tech.||60||4|
- Candidates those seeking for admission in First Year B.Tech course can apply through a state level entrance exam (MHT-CET). Candidates can also apply for admission on the basis of the JEE Main scorecard.
- Without appearing in any of the said entrance exams, candidates will not be considered for the admission procedure.
Candidates have to register for the counselling to participate in the counselling. In counselling, candidates have to fill the college and course preferences. After that the seats will be allotted to the candidates as per their filled choices and their ranks.
- 65% admission by Central Allotment Process (CAP) of Government of Maharashtra through MHT-CET.
- 15% admission by Central Allotment Process (CAP) of Government of Maharashtra through JEE MAIN for MS/OMS candidate.
- 20% admission for institute level quota.