Industry Institute Interaction
PLACEMENT(III) DEAN WORK
The department of Electronic and Mechanical engineering has developed e-Yantra Lab under the initiation of ERTS lab by IIT Bombay. The e-Yantra project lab has been sponsored by MHRD under NMEICT.One of our student and his team developed a project named “Organ Transportation Drone”. This project was selected as one of the finalist team out of the 350 teams at national level across the country of a robotics idea competition (eYIC 2017) organized and conducted by IIT, Bombay during e-Yantra symposium on 7th and 8th April, 2017. Team presented the “Organ Transportation Drone” which is likely to be an alternative to a green corridor, uses a combination of robotics and aeronautics to fly an organ from one place to another...know more
MoU's are made with various industries in order to facilitate to understand the gap between academics and industry, to facilitate industry training to the students and to facilitate students placements...know more
JJMCOE plays an active and supportive role in defining the career path of its students. The functions of placement cell are not only directed in achieving campus placement but towards the 360 degree development of students to make them more competent leaders who will cater the needs of current corporate world. The motto at our placement cell is awakening the leader in every one. The Institute is well known for placements.Go through the list of students placement...know more
- To create awareness amongst the student’s campus recruitment, Skill Development Entrepreneurship Skill.
- To bridge the gap by motivating students to visit industries, conduct projects, receive internship and involving industry personnel to deliver expert talk on recent trends and industries philosophies.
- To motivate the students to became self sufficient and successful to generate employment.
- To develop rapport with reputed industries and institute.
- To bridge the gap between industry and institute by imparting domain knowledge and social skills to the students.
- To create awareness among the students about Campus Recruitment and Personality Development.
- To impart training to the students in all the aspects of Campus Recruitment.
- To motivate the students to get selected in dream companies.
- To improve on the quality and quantity of placements by inviting and developing rapport with reputed companies.
- To ensure all the eligible students prove their merit and receive attractive offers during the final year of Engineering.
- To develop healthy and sustained relationship with the best industries for their visit for Campus Recruitment regularly.